Monday, October 8, 2007

What I Am About

What I am about is very simple. To stay alive and keep those around me alive in case of anything. Well, you say I must be crazy, one of those gun toting nuts. Wrong. I'm a normal guy who has a almost normal life. In this world of changing political landscapes, the global war on terror and a ever more devastating environment, being prepared means more now than every. A persons life depends on it.

Have I always been this way? No is the answer. After the FUBAR response by FEMA in New Orleans, I opened my eyes and realized that big brother is not going to be able to take care of us all. So I started preparing the best I could then next thing I know it has become a lifestyle. Believe me it will become a lifestyle.

So there it is, more to come later.

No comments: